פאַרגעסן די קאַרטאָפל crust – it’s so not worth the time! Ever feel like making something delicious yet quick and easy? This is it! With a small dose of creativity, I came up with my best quiche ever. Try it out, and let me know what you think!
בעסטער קיש טאָמידPrint Recipe
- 3 גרויס עגגס
- 1/2 cup of cooking cream
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup of cubed or pieces of bacon
- 2 slices of Jamon Serano (Serano Ham) or Prosciutto
- 2 hands of crushed Lay's potato chips (salted)
- 1 (raw) refrigerated pie crust
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small pan, cook your cubed bacon.
- Place your pie crust already in your oven pie dish and poke holes in it with a fork.
- Meanwhile, while your bacon is cooking, get a medium bowl and a whisk. Crack your eggs and whisk them thoroughly.
- Pour your cream into the bowl and continue whisking along with the eggs.
- Once the bacon is done, place them into the bowl along with the shredded cheese and mix it all.
- Pour the mixture into your pie crust evenly.
- Get your Jamon Serano or Prosciutto and with your fingers, rip them apart and place them on the top of your quiche.
- Sprinkle the crushed Lay’s on top of the ham/entire quiche.
- Finally, place your masterpiece into the oven and let bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before digging in!