This Oreo טשיזקייק will bring you back to your childhood and remind you of one of your favourite recipes! Don’t you remember ordering Dirt cups at restaurants and then licking the cup clean afterwards? Only in this recipe your childhood favourite has been upgraded a little by being made into a cheesecake with an אָרעאָ crust, vanilla cheesecake layer, chocolate pudding layer, and topped with tasty Oreos. Did I mention it’s vegan?
אָרעאָ טשיזקייקPrint Recipe
- Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients
- 16 אָרעאָס
- 3 tablespoons of vegan butter, melted
- Vanilla Cheesecake Layer Ingredients
- 2 cups of raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/4 טעפּל קאָקאָסנוס בוימל
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1 לעפל לימענע זאַפט
- 1/2 cup of vegan whipped cream
- Pudding Layer Ingredients
- 1 box of chocolate pudding
- 2 cups of plant milk
- Crumbled Topping Ingredients
- 9 אָרעאָס
Oreo Cookie Crust Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 and set out an 8×8 baking pan.
- In a blender, process the Oreos until all the big chunks are gone. Add in the butter and mix well.
- Pour the Oreo crust mixture into your 8×8 baking pan and evenly spread with your hands.
- Place in the oven for 8 minutes, and once done, set to the side.
Vanilla Cheesecake Layer Instructions
- In your blender, combine all of the cheesecake ingredients. Pulse for about 3 minutes until it’s a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Pour 3/4 of the vanilla layer on top of your Oreo cookie crust and save 1/4 of it off to the side.
Chocolate Pudding Mixture Instructions
- Follow the directions on the box for your chocolate pudding. Once the chocolate pudding is thick and creamy, add in the 1/4 part of the vanilla cheesecake layer. Mix well.
- Carefully spread the chocolate pudding evenly over the vanilla cheesecake layer. Set off to the side.
Oreo Crumble Topping Instructions
- In your blender, pulse the 9 Oreos till you get a crumbly and pulsed mixture.
- Evenly spread the Oreo topping over the pudding layer and then place the Oreo cheesecake into the freezer for 2 to 4 hours.
- After 2 to 4 hours in the freezer, move the cheesecake to the refrigerator and cover it with plastic wrap or a pan-lid. Enjoy!
- Keep the Oreo cheesecake stored in the refrigerator; otherwise, it will become frozen and overly soft if left out on the counter.